Notifications issue

TempoGPS2 years ago

Hello, i run traccar in my own server. I have several users one for each partner. Recently we update to latest version and manage to get notifications from traccar manager official app.
Now the strange think. In my phone i disconnected from my account and connected to one of my partners. I had notification out of the box. When i disconnected from my partner's account and connect to mine i realize that i had notifications from my partners account and not mine. I already clean all data from my app, uninstall it, reinstall it but the problem exist. When i clean all data, notifications from my partners account stop coming but i can't receive from my units. I checked the notifications option and are all open. My wife has notification from our account. I stop receiving when i switch from one account to other. I think the problem is with my phone??? Also mail notifications coming fine. The only problem is from traccar manager.
Any idea????

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Make sure you remove device tokens from the user attributes if you don't want to receive notifications.

TempoGPS2 years ago

I want to receive notifications from my account. No I have no notification from my account. If I connect to my partners account I receive notification. If I connect to mine I don't

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

You have to check device tokens.

TempoGPS2 years ago

All OK. I deleted notification token from my account, restart the phone and notifications come back.
Thank you very much...
Best Regards