Product pictures of Devices

marthoman8 years ago

To descide which Traccar-compatible tracker I could buy I would aks you to add a picture of the device next to the name of this GPS-sender so I can see which tracker has the right form or function.

Anton Tananaev8 years ago

I don't have device pictures.

marthoman8 years ago

I could send them to you. most of them you get from the manufacturers homepage. You know via google.

Can you send pictures for all 600+ devices? That's a lot of work.

marthoman8 years ago

Well, you already did a lot of work too. Why do you do it?

That would be great if you could do it.

marthoman8 years ago

Ok I will catch up with you later.

marthoman8 years ago

Wel, well, well. I am suprised it only took nearly 6 Month to finally upload the files.
Here we go.

PS: Damn you lazyness.

That's epic work, thanks. Now I just need to figure out where to put those pictures.

marthoman8 years ago

I am not 100% sure if all the pictures are correct bescause I do not own those devices.

Maybe you could let the users confirm if those are the right ones by liking or disliking them with buttons under the pictures on your device-page.

The problem is that I can't really put all pictures on that page. Otherwise everybody would have to download almost 50MB of images when they open that webpage.

marthoman8 years ago

Linked Subpage? I'm afraid everyone would klick every link to see whats behind.

Ah sudden realisation: "Mouse over popup" They load only the picture when the mouse moves over.

Popup might be a good solution, but it will take a while till I have time to do it. Really busy at the moment.