Remove password Queclink GL300

Scrauler782 years ago

Que tal,

¿Donde puedo encotrar informacion del GL300W?, tengo dos pero tienen contraseña y al intentar configurar me marca error.

Gracias por su ayuda

secret squirrela year ago

Just was told straight from Queclink. You can not buy a Spytec GL320MG and use the firmware cable to wipe the configuration and password. This model and future models require a special process to get the old password. If you forget the password or you don't know it, they need the invoice of the device, the IMEI, and they will determine whether or not to give you the password of the device. You will need to send an AT command (SMS or GPRS) and it will send the report REST:GTPWD with the encrypted password. Send that to them and they decrypt it. So sounds like someone needs to make a decrypter program quick.

grzybsia year ago

hello everyone, I bought a GL320MG, read the manual and did not find how to configure the "SLEEP MODE" - that is, I wanted to set the tracker so that after 5 minutes of inactivity GSM and GPS turn off. Can someone help him?

Tracker Hackera year ago

For those who are interested, I have broken the passwords for a few subsidized trackers from Amazon. The passwords are as follows:

LightningGPS GL320M: SN7gb37
SpyTec GL300 (Relabeled GL320M): 1012Drill
Optimus 2.0 (GL310M): opgps

You're welcome!!!

Tracker Hackera year ago

A few more:

Shield GV500M: shieldx27de
Lumitrack GL300M: Z3qNlenxE0o
Logixtar GL310M: WL020404a
Seculife GL320M: hseculife320k

Tracker200910 months ago

Family First ATA Prime Amma19

ZRock27 months ago

I know this is a very old post but I'm stuck trying to update firmware, the device does no respond. I saw a post in which Sean Macon recommend to remove battery before but I cannot understand how as gl300 has no removable battery... can someone help me on this?

Ryan Cee4 months ago

Thank you Tracker Hacker. Your password works!!! Can you share how you got the password? Did you extract it from a device?

Petr Simonek4 months ago

I have GL300W. I tried update firmware to newest version A11V09, but always write "FAIL, Swith dl mode to uart no data!" .
I used Queclink_Firmware_Upgrade_Tool_Duplex_V2.41.exe and older verison. Thanks.

Petr Simonek3 months ago

For firmware upgrade need driver Queclink_WCDMA_USBDriver_V1.01.zip and normal USB cable.

Tracker20092 months ago

Where can you buy a data cable with C connector for newer trackers

Petr Simonek2 months ago
  1. You can buy usb-c cable at eurosat.cz
  2. Do you know password for GL300MG from 7Psolutions - secuerFlight . Thanks.
Petr Simonek2 months ago

Password is gl300

bdiaz2 months ago

hi someone have the password for GL320MG of GPS Tracking Mart, thanks!

Petr Simonek2 months ago

Try simply password gl320m or gl300 .