Remove points from route

Antonio Juniora year ago

Greetings, could anyone tell me if it is possible to remove these points (little balls) in the routes and which file would be in version 5.6, and also change the color of the polyline from one point to another. Thanks everyone.

Description text

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Not possible to remove the points. As for the color, I think it might be supported. Have you tried setting the color attribute on the device?

Antonio Juniora year ago

Thanks Anton, regarding the color I already set the attribute yes, but it changes the color of every line, I wanted to know if I can change it from one point to another.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

How do you expect to do that?

Antonio Juniora year ago

I know it's not something cool but there are people who like it believe me.

Description text

Anton Tananaeva year ago

I understood what you mean, but how do you image this to be configured? Also what is the purpose?

Antonio Juniora year ago

The configuration I imagine would be in the attributes through an array ['#FFF', '#000', '#FF00'] and the purpose would be for the user to visually shift from one point to another without the balls.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

The purpose of the "balls" is to have a clickable element to select and get more information about specific point. It's not about separating segments of the line.

Antonio Juniora year ago

ok! I understand Anton, could you help me by letting me know which file would be responsible?

Anton Tananaeva year ago

You can start by looking at the RouteReportPage.

Antonio Juniora year ago

Thanks Anton.