Request EElink Keelin GPT106-3G

kaykor7 years ago

On the next update can Traccar server display fields that are not constantly displayed. Leave field data there till overwritten.

Side by Side Comparison

Link

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

I don't know what you mean by that. Also, for any feature requests you should use GitHub.

kaykor7 years ago

The device reports battery, RSSI, Adc1 and adc2. But it does not always display in the State block on the map. My question/suggestion is can it be displayed and then overwritten with new information when it arrives? Or is it a decoder issue? Speaking of in the logs I can decode android and ios hex but the device hex is gibberish.

Excel link showing information that is gathered by Traccar export. (Lat, Lon address columns removed)
link

You can use attributes copying if you to keep values that are not present in every message:

https://www.traccar.org/configuration-file/

kaykor7 years ago

Thanks, that is an improvement but not a perfect solution, some times it misses all fields or just some of the fields that are not persistent in the messages.

It shouldn't happen.

kaykor7 years ago

Well in my previous life as a programmer and computer support I came to the realization that things that should not happen do! Caused by Users, programmers and Murphy's Law, or maybe it's little green men from Mar, I never did figure it out.

Traccar.xml

<entry key='processing.copyAttributes.enable'>true</entry>
<entry key='processing.copyAttributes'>"battery,rssi,adc1,adc2"</entry>

Battery is the most important one to me but there are times it is not displayed, this example is a well behaved one as it only swings between two different states/displays. But that is not always the case.

link

1. Are you sure that's all messages and you didn't miss anything?
  2. Are you sure you don't have any messages with future date?
  3. Have those messages came in the correct order?
  4. Why do you have double-quotes around XML value? I would remove those.
kaykor7 years ago
  1. No! But from what I can see it seems right. (using default database, unknown how to look at tables. will switch to mysql later)
    2)No! But I do not know how to tell, I do know that I had Valid=False and filtered that as of today. (still same issue)
    3)Hard to tell when they have the same time-stamp, they come in as single, double and triple
    4)Because I'm an idiot and copied and pasted a line that had quotes, thank you for pointing it out and I have removed them.

I have added to traccar.xml

<entry key="filter.enable">true</entry>
<entry key="filter.invalid">true</entry>

The problem most likely is that they come at the same time. Please provide logs.

TSM7 years ago

This happens due to the way the decoder processes heartbeat/location/event packets.

If you get an event packet it does not contain lots of the adc/battery/rssi etc data, if you are on V1 protocol then the status of of device (ie ACC on) is not included but in V2 they added this in which helps. Also V2 protocol includes lots more data on the location packets.

In my version of the eelink decoder I always pull the last track then put the new data into it. I need to finish it off then get it merged in.