ST-901 & ST-905 H02 devices going offline & online at regular intervals

Demetris6 years ago

Hi Andy,

This is what i though my self, so i used <entry key='h02.timeout'>1800</entry
Unfortunately after a couple of hours the same problem came back.

This morning i made a small change by using <entry key='h02.timeout'>60</entry
So far seems to be OK. I will let you know about that when i have more solid proof.

Regarding your last question,

Because i am still testing different update intervals i cannot give you an exact number.
But roughly i would say it costs around 2 euro per month with AccOFF=>30 and AccON=>10.

What about you?

Andy6 years ago

Hi Demetris, my data costs are about the same so not too bad. Interesting that didn't work, hope you solved your problem. I'm looking at better quality non clone devices

Abdul6 years ago

Hi Demetris,

Have you managed to find a solution with regards to devices going down for 10 minutes? I am having a similar problem but I cannot find any solution from device manufacturer

Please assist

kromhout3 years ago

I have also this problem i can understand its difficult to find. I have the MT-01 (ST-901) but its the same model. With my normal prepaid card it was working fine. Now i have a m2m simcard service that would work the same but give problems. Its offline for 10min - 8 hours. The tracker has a GPS fix and respond on sms message. But the traccar server is not receiving the information so its not a traccar problem. The Dashboard from the simcard service give a connect status.

But one tracker always work and this has software version 7.0. But have the 10min problem
The other one has software version 8.5 and have no 10min problem but goes random unknown status somtimes for hours.