stop car from a distance

moukha7 years ago

I would like to have the code to stop my car from a distance.

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

Traccar already provides such functionality.

moukha7 years ago

can I have an explanation of its use?

What kind of explanation? You need a device that supports this feature. Then you just send engine stop command from Traccar application.

moukha7 years ago

I already have a device that takes this feature into account. But I do not know or run the command on traccar

In the devices panel there is a button for commands. Then you select command type from the drop-down menu and click send.

moukha7 years ago

I will see. tkx

moukha7 years ago

can you send me a screenshot please?

moukha7 years ago

What is the order to stop my car?

1. Select device
  2. Click "send commands"
  3. Select "stop engine" from dropdown
  4. Click send button
Milosoft6 years ago

Anton good day is it necessary to have SMS for the command to work or do not need SMS to work?

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

You don't need SMS for commands to work.

Milosoft6 years ago

thanks for your help really, what can I have wrong since I send the command to my device and it does not stop the engine only when I do it because sms works, my device is gps103 through port 5001

that I can have badly since I do not want to depend on the sms to control the blocking of the car through traccar

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Maybe the format is wrong. You need to check with device vendor what the format is right for commands specifically for your device.

Ricardo Araneda5 years ago

Dear ... I have the latest traccar update installed on a Linux server.
Do not work the commands to stop and start the vehicle, they only work with SMS .... I get a log window: "{ }"
SMS.......resume123456...STOP
SMS.......engine123456...On.