Stuck on Perspective map

Neil Romig2 years ago

Somehow I ended up with the map in perspective view, and can't figure out how to get it back to 2D view other than to clear app data and start again. Using Traccar 5.3 on my server.

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Reopen the app?

Neil Romig2 years ago

No, have to clear data. I can't even work out how to get to the perspective map. It happens sometimes during a zooming pinch gesture on the screen.

Does clicking on the compass fix it?

Neil Romig2 years ago

I've tried everything in the app to reset it but like I say, only clearing app data will do it. I'm currently trying to work out what makes it go into that mode (is it also called 2.5D?)

I'm not sure what it's called. I also couldn't figure out how to get into that mode, but I think on desktop you drag by the compass to get there. Can't reproduce it on mobile though.

Neil Romig2 years ago

OK this will have to wait until I can figure out what puts the map perspective mode. I'm using Openstreetmap.

Map layer shouldn't matter. It's a feature of the map library, which doesn't change with the map type.

Neil Romig2 years ago

Well I feel a bit foolish now, but looks like its a standard gesture to tilt maps by pushing two fingers vertically up or down the map.
Also discovered two finger tap to zoom out during my many attempts to tilt the map before discovering these gestures online!

Nice. Good to know.