Tables appear in the database, but i get an error

david3 years ago

I ran traccar server. And I copied

<entry key='database.driver'>com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver</entry>
    <entry key='database.url'>jdbc:sqlserver://DESKTOP-1234;user=takip1;password=123;databaseName=gps;</entry>
    <entry key='database.user'>root</entry>
    <entry key='database.password'>123</entry>

this code on the default.xml and .setup/traccar.xml instead of h2 database code. Database tables appear on microsoft sql server. But I am getting two errors:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalMonitorStateException
Execution failed for task ':Main.main()'.
> Process 'command 'C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_271/bin/java.exe'' finished with non-zero exit value 1

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

How can i solve the problems.Also, traccar-web could not be opened in the traccar server code in github. I added later.

orcas3 years ago

I wouldn't touch default.xml...first thing is to check carefully Traccar.xml for possible errors...

david3 years ago

When I do not make changes in default.xml, it only works when I make changes in traccar.xml. However, when adding a user as admin , it does not come to the table in the database or it does not work when adding a device. Moreover, I created another database user. And I just typed it in traccar.xml. However, this time the tables did not come to the database.