Traccar Android app modify

AlexG2 months ago

Hi,
a try to modify the traccar android app,
from where i can hide the lock upside right so the user can't change server?

And also hoei can hide the other servers from the dropping list? Somewhere are saved?

Thanks in advance

Anton Tananaev2 months ago

That's a part of the web app.

AlexG2 months ago

Oh ok. So the app it showing the web mobile version you mean right? I thought it was standalone.

Yes. It has some features you can't get in the web app on top, but mostly it just shows the mobile web app.

AlexG2 months ago

I see thank a lot Anton, love you so much for your help me from beginning of my journey with traccar.

The list demo.traccar.org etc from webapp from where exactly i can delete them? To add my server there on the list

AlexG2 months ago

And for android app, if user installed of more than one device, will ring notification only to one first device or to all devices together?

AlexG2 months ago

About the version you ask me, i update to 6.1 but at settings says me app 5.12 server 6.1

It's correct? Or should say also app 6.1?

It probably means you haven't cleared the cache.

AlexG2 months ago

Must say at both app and server 6.1?

Yes, if you installed/upgraded everything correctly.

AlexG2 months ago

I clear and shows both 6.1 yes.

But favicon at mobile still traccar and not mine which showed correctly at computers

AlexG2 months ago

about the web part of listing the demo servers, i found that there are at changeserver.jsx but i dont find this file at the online server.
its something with building the web folder again? dont understand how works :(

If you want to customize something, you have to build the app from the source code.