traccar manager change url

You k5 years ago

i'de like to customize the mobile app traccar manager and i need to change the demo url wich is configured by default and put the url of my server
could you please tell me where can i find the file that should be modified ? i'm using android studio

Anton Tananaev5 years ago

Have you tried doing a search in the project?

You k5 years ago

hello Anton, yes i did many searchs, i think the file should be in preferences resource file but i got a bit confused so could you please be more detailed about the action that should be done (name of the file etc...) or if there is another particular technique to do

You k5 years ago

any update please !!!

You k5 years ago

hello, i have found strings in \app\src\main\res\values\strings but i didn't find the url http://demo.traccar.org that i want replace with my own url server , where can i change this url please ??

You k5 years ago

does the default url (demo.traccar.org) stored in a sharedpreference ? if so how can i change it ? looking forward to receiving your reply

Yes. You can clear data to reset it.

You k5 years ago

hello Anton, i want to change it from the source code and compile it again and generate the apk so that when the user install the application he will automaticaly get the new url (my own server) by default, can you please show me how can i do this change ?

Sure, please send email to support.

Paul5 years ago

hey there i have searched everywhere in my android phone and cannot seem to find the location for the data stored. I am trying to put my server info in for the manager app bu teach time i clear the cache, delete the data and then delete app. I reinstall and it does not give me the option to input my server details. I am using oneplus android phone. Thanks

Kingtracker3 years ago

Hello everyone! Please, how can I change the demo.traccar.org url for my server? I mean the TRACCAR MANAGER app, I know how to change it manually, but I would like it to be automatic, even if I have to compile the APK again.

Mrda year ago

Hello Anton
I want to do the same in my source.
Could you please help me?
Thanks

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Email support if you need help with customization.