Traccar Manager Not Loading Devices

ryanjc8 years ago

Hello I'm trying to use Traccar Manager from my android phone to view devices on my Traccar server, but no devices come up, it just loads indefinitely. It works when using a browser on the phone but not on Traccar manager. I'm not sure what I'm missing. App is up to date, server is up to date, required ports are open. I'm using the same address as used in the browser.

Thank you.

Anton Tananaev8 years ago

Double check your credentials. Note that current version of the app doesn't check them at the login.

ryanjc8 years ago

Okay, I've done that the user and password are both correct, but when I click on devices it is still just loading. I'll try another phone and see if I get different results.

ryanjc8 years ago

Not sure what I did wrong but everything is working fine now on a friends and my phone, I did notice though that when I had logged into my admin account, logged out then logged into a non admin test account , the test account was able to see all the devices being tracked. Thanks Anton.

drbios8 years ago

I note that the latest version 1.6 has the same problem as the previous version. The device list looks blank but it looks like the font is white on a white background.

Clicking at the top of the list selects a device and the name can be briefly seen on the screen before it changes to map mode.

What phone are you using?

drbios8 years ago

Hi Anton

Thanks for the great work! This system is brilliant.

Its a Sony Z3 with Android 6.0.1

Are you using stock firmware?

drbios8 years ago

Yes, all original. Just normal system updates.

Can you please attach a screenshot of the devices list.

drbios8 years ago

I have fixed the problem. Wait for version 1.7 update.

drbios8 years ago

Great! Thanks Anton.

drbios8 years ago

Yes, all fixed in 1.7.

Thanks again for a brilliant product and support.