Traccar Manager on android wont load

Sam Dickinson7 years ago

Hi, I have installed the official traccar manager app on my phone and I am trying to access the server that I am running on my pc. I think the port forwarding is correct because I can connect to the server using the phones web browser remotely. when I put the server details into the Traccar manager app all i get is a spinning circle loading animation. I have left the phone for several minutes and it does not go any further.

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

What Android version are you using?

Sam Dickinson7 years ago

Android 8.0 on a nexus 6p

That's a known problem with ExtJS library. Just earlier today I have implemented a workaround:

https://github.com/tananaev/traccar-web/commit/ca6b408cc068c1e21641d1464350beb1daef872e

Sam Dickinson7 years ago

Hi, thanks for the quick replay, Im abit new to all this, how do I implement this on my server?

You can make same modification on your server, or wait for next official release.

Sam Dickinson7 years ago

So i just replace my load.js file with your modified one?

Yes, if you are using latest release you can just replace the whole file.

Sam Dickinson7 years ago

I have replaced the load.js file and restarted my computer. Now the pc also wont load the login screen.

Check browser console for errors. Are you sure you had official version 3.14 installed?

Pieter du Preez7 years ago

Updated load.js on my server. My Pixel XL, Samsung 6 Edge with Nougat and PC won't load anymore. Reverted back to the old version of load.js, only the Pixel with Oreo refuse to load the manager (as it was before)

Please read me previous comment.

Hi Anton, I did. I am on a fresh install of 3.14.

Then you should check browser developer console for errors.

Ok, for the PC I can do that, don't think my mobile web browser has a development console. I reverted back to the old load.js as stated above, and it resolved the issue. I will redo it and check again.