unknown status and the device is in motion

lucianostk4 years ago

hi, traccar 4.1 has unknown status and the device is in motion. Device tk303g configured fix010s030m *** n123456 remains with unknown status .. Someone help me ...

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

Unknown status just means that your device hasn't reported a location for 10+ minutes. What do you need help with exactly?

lucianostk4 years ago

I'm thinking this is interfering with the custom app I have. in the app the device is in motion with red color and written offline

lucianostk4 years ago

the tk303g is sending as a 10 minute movement in 10 seconds, but the traccar cannot interpret that the device is in motion and is saying that it is unknown on the server and in the offline application

lucianostk4 years ago

**10 seconds in 10 seconds

Kosnb4 years ago

Hello lucianostk
Check if the device is connected to the internet. Maybe your data bundle has been exhausted?

lucianostk4 years ago

yes friend, data package exists! I have never seen this happen my server has memory and disk space. this is happening with all my devices, i have 30

Kosnb4 years ago

Send GPRS+password to any of them and send check again.

lucianostk4 years ago

The gprs tcp udp configuration was tested and did not work. What scares me is that using the app on the android phone with v0.6 it works, the device in motion is in green, stopped in yellow, offline or unknown in red. In Android v 9.0 or 10.0, the tk303g device is written offline and in red instead of green and is moving.///
I need to record a demonstration video and post it here for everyone to look at, that would be interesting.