unknown Tracker & Protocol

Kasimir616 years ago

Hi Guys,
is there anybody, what can tell me about this Tracker and Protocol?

https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00P91UTLK/

I need to use this one for a small Job and i dont know what this Device have for a Protocol.
I need to get Datas from the Car, like KM, and motordatas and Errorcodes.
also i want to use it for a drivebook in germany.

Can any help me about this Device (Infos)

Thanks a lot
Caro

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Most likely it's one of Chinese clones:

https://www.traccar.org/clones/

Israel Carrasco6 years ago

Greetings I buy some tk103 devices, but I realize that they are clones. Looking at yrou website I saw that the plot that most resembles the device is the one that uses port 5013. But in the traccar I get a position and date totally wrong. The device via SMS sends me the correct location.

You can help me, I copy the plot sent by the device:

*HQ,865205031461766,V1,134737,A,0007.10937,S,07829.61860,W,0.00,0,070118,FFFFFFFF#

What position and day do you get for this message? And what do you expect?

I receive (Time 2032-09-05 03:38:36, Lat 35.505552° Lon -363.228938°) and I'm supposed to receive somethin near to (Time 2018-01-07 17:45:00 Lat -0.118864° Lon -78.493596°).
I checked the document "h20 protocol" from the traccar page and the parameters are correct vs the plot I receive from the device. I assume that there is some error in the treatment of the chains within the software. It can be a bug or something like that

It should also be noted that other parameters of the state of the vehicles (the last part of the chain) commands the device well but are altered in the web platform eg speed 320 knots

You should probably search forum. Invalid data is a common device malfunction. It's not a server issue.

What do you recommend doing to solve it?

Have you searched forum?

looking for what specifically?

Looking for the same issue. Solutions or workarounds have been discussed before more than once.

I searched for hours and could not find a solution. In the forum: many do not know what protocol to use, others say they do not send data, others of database errors and random position jumps. Sorry for the insistence, my
  device if it sends data but leaves in another continent and with another time. I have verified the frame that arrives at my server and corresponds to the protocol 5013 apparently. Can you help me please

Sorry for the bad English