URL for taccar manager

DaveGGa year ago

Hi!
When in a first instance we open traccar manager app we can see an url demo.tracar.org
Is necesary do :port based on protocolo?
Yesterday I login directly without port and my tracker is online but I can see them, no arrow image.
Thanks.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Port is not required if you use the standard HTTP or HTTPS ports. Same rules as a URL in any standard web browser.

DaveGGa year ago

I don't use app for many time so I've lost. So, can I edit url to https://demo3.traccar.org and login without port?
Sorry, Im lost with this app. :/

Anton Tananaeva year ago

If the question is about demo servers specifically - YES.

DaveGGa year ago

Ok, don't need :port protocol for demo servers.
I'll try tomorrow to receive notifications cause firefox app is so dificult to config to permit notifications.
Thanks anton

Anton Tananaeva year ago

We don't support browser notifications, if that's what you're talking about.

DaveGGa year ago

No. I don't speak about that. I mean to receive sound notification in the app traccar manager after configurate it of course. Firefox app mobile implementing so many filters to skeep notifications (improved tracking protection) and I open my web/traccar VPS with firefox app. For me receive sound moving notification is very important.
Thanks!!

DaveGGa year ago

@anton Hi! or users.
What is de IP for? https://demo.traccar.org is te same of UK server demo?
Is necesary send sms to change at this server to manage traccar manager? I'm still can't see my arrow device on the map.
Cheers

Anton Tananaeva year ago
DaveGGa year ago

Thanks but this link don't say me nothing about sms to send for Traccar Manager. Still are your compiled or make changes?? I use 5.6 T.Manager
Cheers

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Unfortunately I don't understand your question about SMS, but the IP addresses for demo servers are listed on the page I linked.

DaveGGa year ago

Ok, sure that I need send sms to the demo server, cause is the only way to send datas of the sim GPS to the server. Domain/IP/port or protocoll.
Cheers