vehicle movement problem

franck kaze3 years ago

hi i just put two model gt06 gps in two vehicles, i configured it to communicate with the traccar platform (both are displayed online) but have done over 1km with one. but when I look at the history of the movement, I don't see any movement

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

Doesn't sound like an issue that would be specific to Traccar Manager.

franck kaze3 years ago

as I told you, I have driven more than 1km with the vehicle, but when I try to see the movement history, there is nothing

On the other hand, the tracking by sms always gives me the exact position. I think the problem comes from the platform or maybe the configurations

And the reason it's related specifically to the Traccar Manager mobile app is?

franck kaze3 years ago

yes, it is linked to the mobile application, but also to the web application

I would say it's most likely a device or decoding issue. So, what troubleshooting and investigation have you done so far to determine the cause?

franck kaze3 years ago

I think the problem comes from the traccar because, the tracking by sms does not give me bad positions. it is only when I make the connection between the gps and the platform that I have problems, I would like to be able to solve this problem

jay3 years ago

It could be that the unit couldn't connect and send update data to the platform due to network connection. I do have update issues by if you have the unit while driving, mine in some areas I see the data light flashes and solid again. My ST 901 and GT02A