YTWL_CA100F , Port in traccar and Device protocol Documentation

Endalamaw last month

Hello,

I am working with a YTWL CA100F GPS Speed Limiter/Tracker, and I would like to integrate it with Traccar.

The device communicates over TCP and the manufacturer's example uses port 7000. However, I cannot find a clear Traccar protocol/decoder for the YTWL CA100F.

Could anyone confirm:

  1. Is the YTWL CA100F currently supported by Traccar?
  2. If supported, which Traccar protocol name and port should I use?
  3. If it is not supported, is there an existing protocol that is compatible with its message format?
  4. Does anyone have the YTWL CA100F communication protocol/documentation or a Traccar decoder for this device?

Example message from the device:

RAW TCP: (042200988355BP05000042200988355260817A0903.7635N03857.7795E000.0112826292.0000040000L001A1284TFFFF080P000)

Thank you.

Anton Tananaev last month

Have you checked all the ports here? If yes and it still doesn't work, provide logs.

Endalamaw 10 days ago

I don't have access to the server; I was unable to provide the log.

Anton Tananaev 10 days ago

Where did you get the raw data from?

Endalamaw 9 days ago

From my server, someone has shared me , I don't have direct access, this is the raw message, at ytwl server

(042200988371BP05000042200988371260817A0903.7931N03857.7676E000.0080534126.0000040000L005AD3C4TFFFF080P000)

(042200988371BP05000042200988371260817A0903.7931N03857.7676E000.0081124126.0000040000L005AD3C4TFFFF080P000)

RAW TCP: (042200988371BP05000042200988371260817A0903.7945N03857.7648E000.0084328068.0000040000L005AD3C4TFFFF080P000)
ERPNext API raw data: {'exc_type': 'AuthenticationError'}

RAW TCP: (042200988371BP05000042200988371260817A0903.7945N03857.7648E000.0084333154.0000040000L005AD3C4TFFFF080P000)
ERPNext API raw data: {'exc_type': 'AuthenticationError'}
No vehicle found for IMEI 42200988371
RAW TCP: (042200988355BP05000042200988355260817V0903.7611N03857.7819E000.0084353170.000104020FL001A1283TFFFF080P000)
ERPNext API raw data: {'exc_type': 'AuthenticationError'}
No vehicle found for IMEI 42200988355
RAW TCP: (042200988355BP05000042200988355260817V0903.7611N03857.7819E000.0084416029.0001040212L001A1283TFFFF080P000)
ERPNext API raw data: {'exc_type': 'AuthenticationError'}
No vehicle found for IMEI 42200988355
RAW TCP: (042200988371BP05000042200988371260817A0903.7962N03857.7647E000.0084433106.0000040000L005AD3C4TFFFF080P000)
ERPNext API raw data: {'exc_type': 'AuthenticationError'}
No vehicle found for IMEI 42200988371
RAW TCP: (042200988355BP05000042200988355260817A0903.7275N03857.7834E000.0084504121.0001040211L001A1284TFFFF080P000)
Anton Tananaev 9 days ago

It's TK103 protocol, so port 5002 should work.

Endalamaw 9 days ago

It works thank you a lot