Sinotrack ST-901 config issues

Thank you Anduriño, I did it, SMS confirmed OK, traacar accepted the login, I added the ID but in the map it show's offline (may be for the same reason that in the sinotrack map is not receiving the internet GPS information) I'm a little confused...
My IPv4 85.241.71.156
Hostname of my IP adress bl8-71-156.dsl.telepac.pt
ISP MEO Cable/DSL
Does this help to understand the reason?
(when adding the device, I put the same name and identifier, is it a problem or I have to give a different name?)
Best regards and tahnk you again

Anduriño6 years ago

AND 3 SMS COMMANDS:

8030000 internet (this APN "internet" is for MEO or TMN/PortugalTelecom sim card)

RESTART

uups... accepted the 3 commands but continues off-line...

Hello I am having problem with my tracking device. I can't track it on the website and also on the applications. It shows that gps not enable. The only way to check my location is with sms.
Here is my config

ST915,ID:6170951996,UP:0000,U1:,U2:,U3:,MODE:GPRS-WORK,DAILY:OFF,GEO FENCE:OFF,OVER SPEED:OFF,VOICE:ON,SHAKE ALARM:OFF,SLEEP:ON,APN:internet,,,IP:45.112.204.101:8090,GPRS UPLOAD TIME:10,TIME ZONE:0.0.

Any help?
thanks

imarinkovic6 years ago

Check the APN setting, and confirm IP setting and port.

Thanks for your reply. Can you please guide me how to do a check on the APN settings?

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

Is it your own server? Where did you get IP and port?

No it's not my server. I just log in to this site www.online-track.com with my username and password but my device appears offline

imarinkovic6 years ago

About APN, get the information from your carrier company and set it accordingly.

Rafee6 years ago

Hi
I have 2 control numbers
But how can i cancel one control number

Anduriño5 years ago

@Rafee

SMS to set numbers:
101#yournumber1#
102#yournumber2#
103#yournumber3#

SMS to search numbers:
10#

SMS to delete numbers:
D101#
D102#
D103#

edwin quiñones5 years ago

Good morning, someone could help with st 901, I can not access the application platform, for real time tracking

Anduriño5 years ago

@edwin,
Commands 710, 803, 804

+info:
https://m.forocoches.com/foro/showthread.php?t=5926074

already enter gprs mode. ip 45.112.204.217 and in the app says password error or id, I do not know what else to do ??

Does not allow access to app ??
already install 803 and 804