Parking timer...

Niko Lync6 years ago

Hello

I would like to create a computed attribute, something like "Parking Time" that shows how long the vehicle is not moving. I have a problem (using the computed attributes) to implement a time count in case if move = 0 or speed = 0 Can anyone do something like that? any help?

It would be useful to quickly see from what time the vehicle does not move without having to check in reports. Also having this attribute, other useful attributes could be defined, for example an alarm if the vehicle is parking longer than a defined time.

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

It might be possible with combination of attribute copying and computed attributes, but it's not really designed for that.

Parth4 years ago

There is an option for parking alerts in Alarm but I didn't know how to set parking duration. Is there any option to set parking duration and we get alerts.

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

Alarms are reported by devices. Your device has to support it and it has to be configured on the device side.

Kaloyan Kanev4 years ago

Hi to all,
something new about parking timer ?

Toni2 years ago

Yes that is what i´m searching for.

Is it possible to show it directly on the detailscreen?
Speed:
Address:
Odometer:
Direction:
No Motion since: ???

Or maybe as a small badge (like the notification on a Smartphone) in the corner of each device picture?

@Anton Tananaev, Thank you for your work on Traccar, it works great AND saves me Money!!! i love it!
Is there any plans in the development?

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

If you have a feature request, you should use GitHub.

Toni2 years ago

Never done that before, i will try it.
Donated some Bucks for you. Thank you.

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Thank you for the donation.