Help for configuring deviceOverspeed.vm

Robbie4 years ago

It seems to be working now, but only for some template files.
I tested with "DeviceOnline" and "DeviceOffline" and the test mail function. but that did not give the correct google link.

But a test with a real situation and DeviceStopped works fine.
But if I paste the same text from the "DeviceStopped" file in the "DeviceOnline" file , it does not work.

Rob

Sezai sezen4 years ago

Give me your e-mail address, I will send you the working file.

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

No personal contact details here. If you want to share a file, upload and post a link here.

Sezai sezen4 years ago

I uploaded the working version of the file that I have, you can download it here.

http://adrian.gen.tr/deviceOverspeed.vm

Robbie4 years ago

Hi Sezai,
Thanks for that.
I have it working for a few template files, but during testing I used the DeviceOnline.VM and the textMessage.VM file.
Those dont seem to work. even if I paste the working code (from the deviceStopped.VM) in the file.

If you copy your code in the DeviceOnline.VM template, and restart that device (to trigger an Online status) do you get the right coordinates?

Although we should not make a big deal about this, because it is working now for the most important templates, so I am quite happy with it.

Sezai sezen4 years ago

Hi Rob,
Obviously I do not actively use other templates, the accuracy of the coordinates depends on the gps tracker. Overspeed.vm runs smoothly and correctly on my server.