new schema in database for tables Table 'database.tc_orders' doesn't exist

Carlos Colque2 years ago

Hi.
I have tried install the new version in my server, but when I started the server, I have the next message "Table 'database.tc_orders' doesn't exist", I have seen i other posts that it's needed the schema for to create that tables. could you let me know the schema in mysql?, thanks.

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

What new version are you talking about?

Carlos Colque2 years ago

I did a clone of version 4.14

Are you sure it's a clone of 4.14 and not master?

Carlos Colque2 years ago

I don't know what you means, but I have installed a version in my server, I cloned the las version in netbeans and when I did a build, the tracker-server.jar don't run, the log show me that lack that tables in mysql..

I would recommend you to read a bit about git. Pro Git is a good book to read.

Carlos Colque2 years ago

hi.
I have followed the https://www.traccar.org/build/ , I download the file with this command git clone --recursive https://github.com/traccar/traccar.git. I build the tracker-server.jar but continue with this messaje in the last version:

2021-11-15 22:15:08  WARN: Error refreshing items - Table "TC_ORDERS" not found; SQL statement:
SELECT * FROM tc_orders [42102-200] - JdbcSQLSyntaxErrorException (... < QueryBuilder:64 < *:130 < DataManager:425 < BaseObjectManager:87 < ...)
2021-11-15 22:15:08  WARN: Error getting permissions - Table "TC_USER_ORDER" not found; SQL statement:
SELECT userId, orderId FROM tc_user_order [42102-200] - JdbcSQLSyntaxErrorException (... < QueryBuilder:64 < *:130 < DataManager:406 < SimpleObjectManager:82 < ..$
2021-11-15 22:15:08  WARN: Refresh permissions error - Table "TC_GROUP_ORDER" not found; SQL statement:
SELECT groupId, orderId FROM tc_group_order [42102-200] - JdbcSQLSyntaxErrorException (... < QueryBuilder:64 < *:130 < DataManager:406 < ExtendedObjectManager:99 $
2021-11-15 22:15:08 ERROR: Main method error - IllegalMonitorStateException (... < BaseObjectManager:63 < ExtendedObjectManager:139 < *:44 < OrderManager:23 < ...)

please your help.
thanks.

So information you provided earlier was false and you actually checked out master? There are two options:

1. Actually check out tag with the version 4.14
  2. Update other files, specifically schema files