event forwarding

Eduardo3 years ago

Hello, I'm forwarding the events to another server, but the Ignition events are not being sent. Events are scheduled in notifications. Is there any parameter I should include in traccar.xml?

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

Are they not sent or not generated? Have you checked the raw data to confirm that the ignition value is present in every message and the value is correct?

Eduardo3 years ago

They are being generated in the tc_events table, but they are not forwarded to another server. Only "Device online and offline" events are being sent.

Forwarding will forward all events, so if they are generated, they will be sent.

Eduardo3 years ago

Anton, I'm tracking requests in real time. Events sent are only "Device Online" and "Device Offline".

Eduardo3 years ago

Are there any vestments I should include in traccar.xml in addition to the vestments below?

<entry key='forward.enable'>true</entry>
    <entry key='forward.json'>true</entry>
    <entry key='forward.url'>http://xxxxxxxx.com/events</entry>

<entry key='event.forward.enable'>true</entry>
    <entry key='event.forward.url'>http://xxxxxxxx.com/events</entry>

Not sure what you mean by "vestments", but your config looks fine to me.

Eduardo3 years ago

The only events sent are like the one below

{"event":{"id":253621,"attributes":{},"deviceId":162,"type":"deviceOnline","eventTime":"2021-11-01T18:34:43.489+00:00","positionId":0,"geofenceId":0,"maintenanceId":0},"device":{"id":162,"attributes":{"gt06.alternative":"true"},"groupId":0,"name":"POS","uniqueId":"00000000","status":"online","lastUpdate":"2021-11-01T18:34:43.489+00:00","positionId":43999131,"geofenceIds":[],"phone":"16994755244","model":"CRX7","contact":"257","category":"motorcycle","disabled":false},"users":[{"id":1,"attributes":{},"name":"admin","login":"","email":"admin","phone":"","readonly":false,"administrator":true,"map":"","latitude":0,"longitude":0,"zoom":0,"twelveHourFormat":false,"coordinateFormat":"","disabled":false,"expirationTime":null,"deviceLimit":-1,"userLimit":0,"deviceReadonly":false,"token":null,"limitCommands":false,"poiLayer":"","password":null}]}
Eduardo3 years ago

Ignition events, geofences, alarms are not sent. Device status only.

Eduardo2 years ago

Does anyone have any idea why Ignition events are not forwarded to another server?

David2 years ago

Me gustaria reenviar eventos a otro servidor, cuales serian los pasos?