Change the logo image Modern design

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

It is an SVG file in the source code. You need to replace it there and recompile. That's the correct and easiest way to do it.

ninjatech2 years ago

Hi,
I'm facing this issue:

root@server:~/traccar-web# npm run build

> traccar-web@ build /root/traccar-web
> sencha compile --classpath=web/app.js,web/app,node_modules/extjs-gpl/packages/core/src,node_modules/extjs-gpl/packages/core/overrides,node_modules/extjs-gpl/classic/classic/src,node_modules/extjs-gpl/classic/classic/overrides exclude -all and include -recursive -file web/app.js and exclude -namespace=Ext and concatenate -closure web/app.min.js

sh: 1: sencha: not found
npm ERR! code ELIFECYCLE
npm ERR! syscall spawn
npm ERR! file sh
npm ERR! errno ENOENT
npm ERR! traccar-web@ build: `sencha compile --classpath=web/app.js,web/app,node_modules/extjs-gpl/packages/core/src,node_modules/extjs-gpl/packages/core/overrides,node_modules/extjs-gpl/classic/classic/src,node_modules/extjs-gpl/classic/classic/overrides exclude -all and include -recursive -file web/app.js and exclude -namespace=Ext and concatenate -closure web/app.min.js`
npm ERR! spawn ENOENT
npm ERR! 
npm ERR! Failed at the traccar-web@ build script.
npm ERR! This is probably not a problem with npm. There is likely additional logging output above.

npm ERR! A complete log of this run can be found in:
npm ERR!     /root/.npm/_logs/2022-11-05T17_06_10_180Z-debug.log
root@server:~/traccar-web# 
Anton Tananaev2 years ago

You're not building the modern app.

ninjatech2 years ago

Hi,
Can you please let me know how can i change the logo in traccar 5.4,
i have download the source code and replace my logo.svg with default one in /root/traccar-web/modern/src/resources/images so can you please let me know what i can do next ?

Josea year ago

If I change the logo images in otp/traccar/modern what do I need to do to load the new images on the web? do I have to recompile?

can you please send me a step by step of how to compile again my traccar? i installed it on an online server and it works but when i connect by winscp and replace the logos on the web they don't change.

Anton Tananaeva year ago
Josea year ago

with which software can I modify directly on my server and compile?

Anton Tananaeva year ago

You can't modify it directly on the server. You have to download the source code and follow the documentation.

Josea year ago

is there any documentation on how to download the source code and what software to use to modify and upload?

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Yes, there is. Please go and carefully read the documentation section on this website before asking any further questions.

Josea year ago

I downloaded netBeans which I used a long time ago and compiled traccar but the RUN button is not enabled. i can't run it to test it

Josea year ago
JAVA_HOME="C:\Program Files\Java\jdk-17"
cd C:\Users\Master\Desktop\traccar-master; .\gradlew.bat --configure-on-demand -x check build
Configuration on demand is an incubating feature.
> Task :copyDependencies
> Task :extractIncludeProto
> Task :extractProto
> Task :generateProto

> Task :compileJava
Note: Some input files use or override a deprecated API.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:deprecation for details.
Note: Some input files use unchecked or unsafe operations.
Note: Recompile with -Xlint:unchecked for details.

> Task :processResources
> Task :classes
> Task :jar
> Task :assemble
> Task :build

BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 50s
7 actionable tasks: 7 executed
Josea year ago

i downloaded the two .zip traccar-master and traccar and traccar web, then i cut the traccar web files and put them in the traccar web folder inside traccar master. then in netbeans i open the project and do "build" and i get an exclamation mark on "Dolphinprotocoldecoder.java" and i can't run the project.! please i need help!

Anton Tananaeva year ago

I'm not going to help if you refuse the recommendations we give in the documentation.

Josea year ago

i'm doing everything it says in the documentation. please give me a step by step! i really can't get it right! can you please guide me? i know the development environment is complicated and i'm probably skipping some steps! but i can't get the guide! sorry to bother you, i'm just trying to run your custom software!