Change the logo image Modern design

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Once again, replacing the SVG file and recompiling the app is enough.

Kamedo2 years ago

I try to change the logo, but nothing change, SVG file, img tag...but not change nothing, ubuntu server, traccar 5.4,

cosmic2 years ago

hey @Kamedo in which file you tried to replace?

Kamedo2 years ago

Hi @cosmic , I replace logo.svg,logo.c2f8691e5660a95eb5a5a6252e82b8ce.svg, in pure svg file but nothing happens, show the original logo...

cosmic2 years ago

@kamedo I didn't mean that. logo.c2f8691e5660a95eb5a5a6252e82b8ce.svg is built file, you don't need to replace this I guess. Replacing logo.svg in loginLayout.js with your SVG file would be enough. But currently this is also not working I don't know why!!

Kamedo2 years ago

@Cosmic, i don't find loginLayout.js!!!!

Kamedo2 years ago

@cosmic i fund main.f726536f.js...... but it's crazy to change.....have a solution?

cosmic2 years ago

@Kamedo it's under traccar-web/modern/src/login. Just rreplace your SVG with logo.svg and compile. It should be shown, if not try to scale your SVG accordingly. Hope it helps.

Kamedo2 years ago

@cosmic no have traccar-web directory! on my vps have installed traccar 5.4

Kamedo2 years ago

@cosmic
opt/traccar/conf
data
jre
legacy
lib
logs
modern
schema
templates

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Kamedo it looks like you're working with the release. You should download the source code instead and do it there. Then compile and update the folder on your server.

Kamedo2 years ago

@Anton Tananaev check email...

rgff19702 years ago

el logo Traccar en la pagina de inicio NO ES UNA IMAGEN SVG , esta creado en el archivo /opt/traccar/modern/static/js/main.f726536f.js vectorizado cada vez que es creado

rgff19702 years ago

the Traccar logo on the home page IS NOT AN SVG IMAGE, it is created in the file /opt/traccar/modern/static/js/main.f726536f.js vectorized each time it is created.

rgff19702 years ago

es necesario editar ese archivo para cambiar el logo /// it is necessary to edit this file to change the logo