Change the logo image Modern design

j atilano2 years ago

en la 5.3 solo esta el logo de /modern/static/media pero al cambiarlo no pasa nada alguien logro cambiar el logo?

Hi, I can't change the logo neither, before version 5.3 you could change it in /opt/traccar/web/modern/static/media under the name logo.c2f8691e5660a95eb5a5a6252e82b8ce.svg, but this directory was repleaced in version 5.3 for /opt/traccar/modern/static/media in which you can find the same logo file, but if I change it, nothing happen.

Anton, could you please (or anyone) let us know how to change it?

thanks in advance.

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

The right thing to do is to change it in the source code and compile the app.

calguy925092 years ago

Good afternoon Anton,
How much is it to have the patch to whitelist and be able to customize?
Thank you.

If you're interested in paid customization, please send us an email to discuss.

calguy925092 years ago

I just sent the email.

Thank you.

NIKUTRAX2 years ago

I would also like to know how to change the logo in windows.

cosmic2 years ago

hello everyone.
Have anyone resolved the logo issue yet in the modern app?

I have my traccar updated and also have the valid SVG logo file under src/resources/images folder so far. I am trying to change LoginPage.js and LoginLayout.js by simply importing the .svg file. I have no idea what i am doing wrong that my .svg file is not being loaded on the login page. Any help will be much appreciated.

best regards

cosmic2 years ago

Hello everyone, I am still dealing this logo issue. Any solution?

thanks in advance.

You k2 years ago

hello,

I can do it for you

cosmic2 years ago

hello You k,
glad to hear that. I tried same as I said before a month .It worked fine but now it's not working. What exactly to do ?

Just a reminder we don't allow sharing of any personal contact information.

cosmic2 years ago

Thanks for your reminder @Anton. Can you please help me to figure this issue out??

You haven't really provided any information to be able to tell what the problem is. Just replacing the logo image should be enough.

cosmic2 years ago

Thanks for your early response @Anton. I thought same as you and also did that a month ago. It worked fine but now only replacing mylogo.svg is not working. I tried replacing both in LoginPage.js and LoginLayout.js, nothing came out. Is there any file that I should check?