blank space in devices window

Ronaldo2 years ago

Hi...

in the device window, as the automatic update occurs, the lines go down and end up with blank spaces and with the device list increasingly lower...

I use google chrome and mozilla browser.

how can I solve?

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

What version of Traccar are you using?

Ronaldo2 years ago

4.15 (January 17, 2022)

native interface

1. What do you mean by native interface?
  2. Can you record a video of the issue?
Ronaldo2 years ago

1 - sorry, I mean natural or normal... because there is a modern interface that I still don't use...

2 - I'm preparing the video, but I can already show an image: http://167.250.250.14/traccar/example.jpg

That doesn't look like official Traccar.

Ronaldo2 years ago

as far as I understand, the "programming logic" (I believe that's how you programmers speak) is not about color or rounded button (css)!

you're stuck on a small, unimportant detail... but since I don't understand it, that might be the problem.

if you confirm that this is it, i will return to blue color with square button! (return the original css backup).

I only answer questions about official version of Traccar on the forum. If you need help with a custom version, we have paid support.

You should have been honest upfront instead of trying to deceive. You are NOT using Traccar 4.15. You are using a custom version that might be based on Traccar 4.15.

Ronaldo2 years ago

a citizen moment!

I fully agree on: "You are using a custom version which may be based on Traccar 4.15"

but who do you think you are to offend my integrity so based on a simple concept of what is original and what has a modified appearance (not programming!) detail?

have more respect before offending people, because you called me a cheater without knowing me and I believe it's good for you to retract your abuse because you are not a parameter to offend people!

there are people and laws above us, friend!

Ronaldoa year ago

Now I was a little confused after the last unfair treatment I suffered here where I was disrespected and offended as someone dishonest when using a support which I understood to be within the guidelines of this service...

At the time, I just changed some colors of the interface of this system, which is open and where I understood that I could do that and I was asked about it, implying that I was doing something illegal and immoral...

I was told in this support that only questions related to the official system of this company are answered (which I agree with) but that was precisely my case... and some time later I come across this support ticket:

https://www.traccar.org/forums/topic/markers-map/#post-81655

But now I would like to understand why this modified system got support but I was disrespected? Is it some kind of prejudice?

It is clear here that you were HYPOCRITES within your own unfulfilled demand... because when the "A" occurs, you come and demand the "B", but when we do the "B" you come and say that we should do the " A"...

How can we know the limit to be able to respect its rules that change all the time?

I hope you realize your amateurism and have a professional attitude apologizing like I asked last time... it would show your company growth and improvement.

You exposed me publicly, offending me the last time, but if you offend me again I will denounce you to the appropriate institutions as already mentioned and with all the documentation already existing here in your history post...

Get better!