3G Devices

Redrocket7 years ago

Hi guys, what are some china trackers that are 3G enabled? I do like the TK series.

Thanks Guys!

Anton Tananaev7 years ago
a4tech7 years ago

Trackimo 3G GPS device. you can google on its new features

Vidma7 years ago

Hey, if you still need help about trackers, just contact me at: assistant@eljunga.com. I will try to help you.

renaud7 years ago

I really like the lk209c-3g. GPS reception is very good and connectivity too. Battery lasts about half of that of a lk209c with 2G.

I am currently testing a TK20G and it clearly isn't up to my expectations (poor GPS reception and other issues).
The anbtek CT2000E is really nice feature wise (you can program it in a lot of ways) but you can't really program it with SMS and the battery life is quite poor for a 6000mAh.

For portable ones:
Forget the lk109-3g, the battery doesn't last a day.
The T580W is quite good, battery doesn't drain that much. Unfortunately, wifi positioning is not yet working with traccar.

Traccar supports WiFi positioning now. Why doesn't it work?

renaud7 years ago

You specifically told me it wasn't supported yet on that device. Has it been committed in 3.10?

Yes, it has been added in version 3.10.

changjantec7 years ago

Like LK209C/LK209B/LK209A-3G, LK210-3G, they worked well in 3G market.
And LK210-3G have 3G WCDMA QUAD-BAND frequency.
Any information please contact me :
Email: iris@changjantec.com

changjantec7 years ago

It might be server problem. Our some device also support WIFI supporting, and GPS + LBS + GLONASS positioning .
Any information please contact me :
Email: iris@changjantec.com

renaud7 years ago

When enabling LBS, does traccar prefer location with wifi or with the towers? I have parked a car within a garage with a TK209C-3G, there was wifi reception for some "known" APs. It located the car a few kilometers away, nearby the cell tower instead of preferring wifi location.

changjantec7 years ago

Hi, GPS positioning is most of accurate than any other positioning mode.
WIFI positioning have much bigger fault, because the device detect where is the wifi signal, it will be positioning via that signal.
And LBS is Location Based Service, also have fault.

changjantec7 years ago

Hi, as you mentioned the LK209C-3G Power consumption problem, our engineer have update the software to solve the problem.

renaud7 years ago

Hello Iris,
Is there a way to update existing devices?

changjantec7 years ago

Hi Renaud,

You know my name??

I have one customer that name is the same with you, but I am sure.

If you purchased the device from , we can send the updating line to you , then you can program it.

Best regards,
Iris