Add custom attribute to Reports

spoortracka year ago

Hi, my devices transmit over Iridium to a decryption server, whereupon the data is sent to the Traccar server (running v5.6 modern UI) using osmand protocol. One of the metrics being sent is Barometric Pressure (using ...&speed=21.2&barometric pressure=1013.3...). When viewing the data on the UI pop-up, by selecting "more details" (by clicking green circle with 3 dots), the attribute "barometric pressure" appears with the expected value (the 'name' column is blank). When I go to Reports, I would like to select "barometric pressure" from the Columns drop-down, but it does not appear there. I would also like to chart barometric pressure under the Charts section. Is there any way to configure a custom attribute so that it appears on these reports?

Anton Tananaeva year ago

The only way is to map it to an existing attribute.

Rodrika year ago

Is there an existing attribue list?

spoortracka year ago

Thanks Anton. Let's say I map it to Temperature 4, is there a way to rename Temperature 4 to Barometric Pressure? And is Temperature 4 a float or integer (where can I look at this so I don't have to bother you with it)?

spoortracka year ago

And as a feature request, would you be able to add Pressure 1 to Pressure 4 in a similar way to Temperature 1..4 as standard attributes please? Or even better to a some 'standard' attributes which are customisable.

Nikolay a year ago

As a matter of fact everything can be interpreted as "customisable".
It's a power of free and open source.
Free as speech, not as a beer.

If you're familiar with React JS or any other JS framework, take a look here