Add own map, add KML layer, download data

flyjodel9 years ago

Hi,

it would be nice to document how to add an own tiled map in the Overlay list.

Also I'd appreciate a tool to download a KML layer to add on top of the base map.

An option to download the GPS tracks as GPX would be even greater.

Do you think it would be possible ?
Many thanks and again, this is a very good job !

Anton Tananaev9 years ago

I am working on completely new web interface, so I think it makes sense to release it first and then write documentation and add new features.

Export of GPS data is one of the highest priority features in my backlog, so I will definitely implement it sooner or later.

flyjodel9 years ago

That's really great ! don't forget to permit the export of KML but also the full GPX file containing the timestamp of the GPS Fixes.

Peter8 years ago

Hi,
I'm using traccar server (V 3.5) installed on a raspi. Its great but I wonder if there is no possibility to download the tracks as a gpx file. Reading the posts above it seems so that there had bee a possibility in former versions - or I am so blind that I can't find how to manage.
Am I blind or is there not yet a way ?

Anton Tananaev8 years ago

No, currently it's not possible, but I plan to implement export at some point. I don't see any comments above that indicate that it had been available.

MikeRD037 years ago

I would like to second that. An standard track export like GPX format is heavily needed.

best, Michael

Hi, do you plan to import kml maps to use as geofences ?

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

It's not in plans.

GISPost2 years ago

Hi Anton,
has there been any updates for KML/GPX export/batch export?
When I say batch export, as in: holding SHIFT+highlighting all tracks to export in to one kml/gpx file