Admin changes in server settings, preferences not saved after refresh

Joystick3 years ago

Hi Anton,

As admin I can make changes to the preferences in server settings but once I refresh the web page the changes revert back to what it was. I have also tried clearing cache and also created a new admin user to test but had no luck. E.g. I change map layer from Custom to Open Street Maps but once I refresh it is back on Custom maps.
I am running v4.11.

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

I guess I would start by checking if network request succeeded.

Joystick3 years ago

Hi Anton,

Will below error have anything to do with it. This is the only thing I see wrong in Network once i click save after making changes.

Unknown column 'announcement' in 'field list' - SQLSyntaxErrorException (... < QueryBuilder:452 < DataManager:464 < PermissionsManager:434 < ...)
Anton Tananaev3 years ago

Looks like you haven't upgraded properly.

Joystick3 years ago

Hi Anton,

Please point me to which file I can look at for the issue. I have a customized version and may have missed something.

Joystick3 years ago

I am running it straight from Intellij (Test server) as well as on a Linux server and both have the issue.

Joystick3 years ago

I've sorted this now. It had something to do with the tc_servers table in the Mysql database. Not sure what exactly caused the issue but the way I fixed it was to import tc_servers from a freshly installed database into the excising.
If anyone knows what the issue may have been let me know as it would be good to know.