Android 11

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

Где можно найти этот код?

alexsahka3 years ago

Я не программист, попробую спросить у автора если это открытый код. На Github его нет я проверил.

Dave3 years ago

Sorry men... can you write in english... ;-)

Dave3 years ago

Same problem here, on Android 11 can't keep works.
I want to say that I notice localisation permissions in another gps logger is different, there is also "permit always" option, while in Traccar not.
Maybe is a miss permission in manifest ?

alexsahka3 years ago

Try Autostart and StaY! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atasoglou.autostartandstay
as a temporary solution.
I'm using on 4 Samsung phones for about 6-7 days and seems like it works.
Is your phone a Samsung phone?

Dave3 years ago

Yes, I know temporary solution but is "temporary".
I have a Redmi Note 10 with last crDroid and a couple of Xiaomi with Miui based on Android 11.

alexsahka3 years ago

I'm, not a developer please communicates with Anton. This is "my temp" solution because for the last 6-7 months traccar is not working on my (and 3 other family members) Samsung (Android 11) phones.

Dave3 years ago

Ok and thanx for advices
I think @Anton Tananaev read this... ;-)

We have released an updated version of Traccar Client with some improvements. The main change - we request user to enable battery optimization exception. Let me know if that helped with the problem. Version 6.12 should be available on the Play Store soon once Google finishes review.

Dave3 years ago

Many thanx, I will try right now ! (as soon as it becomes on F-Droid)

You can always download an APK from here:

https://www.traccar.org/client/

Or from GitHub.

Dave3 years ago

Yes, but I had installed from F-Droid and upgrade from another source is not possible. I can remove and reinstall but I prefer wait F-Droid. I think is not a long time, no ?

Not sure. I think it's automated.

Santos3 years ago

On Redmi 9 with android 11 MIUI 12.5 the app is not starting with the system, even if autostart is configured and with the exception of battery saving. When restarting the cell phone I have to activate it manually.

Xiaomi is notoriously bad at this, so I don't think there's any way to fix it. If you do find a solution, please share.