Android Clinet v10.1.6 Update Frequency

Trc 8 hours ago

Hi Did something change in the Android Client v10.1.6. The app does not seem to have an option to specify the time interval anymore.
traccar.png.

I can see an option for continuous tracking but no option for setting the interval
traccar2.png.

The logs show that the tracking stopped and I do not see heartbeat also being sent

How do you ensure that the client updates every 60 /180 seconds

Traccarlog.png

Anton Tananaev 8 hours ago

You have to set distance to 0 to be able to set inverval.

Trc 7 hours ago

Thanks for the quick response.

Trc 3 hours ago

It looks like the location update does not work. I tried deleting cache but logs does not show any updates
20939.png

Continuous tracking is off. What could be the issue. Phone is Pixel 11Pro XL

Anton Tananaev 3 hours ago

What kind of location updates are you expecting with continuous tracking is off? Also I do see a location update. Please provide proper context.

Trc 2 hours ago

Sorry if I am not clear. With the settings to update every 300 sec and stationary heartbeat I was expecting the location to auto update on that interval. From logs what I see is last update at 0956 am. The device had travelled more than 100 miles. Sorry for my ignorance but I was expecting this to work without continuous tracking.

Thanks
20961.png