Any issues with ios client? Does not show up.

Leif Neland6 years ago

I have an user which can not get the tracker to connect.

I can see the user can access the website on the tracker-server with the browser, but she does not show up in the traccar logs; I've search for IP, but not found it.

The user-agent is
Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 10_3_2 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/603.2.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/14F89 [FBAN/FBIOS;FBAV/183.0.0.41.81;FBBV/119182652;FBDV/iPhone9,3;FBMD/iPhone;FBSN/iOS;FBSV/10.3.2;FBSS/2;FBCR/TELIA;FBID/phone;FBLC/da_DK;FBOP/5;FBRV/0]

It's an iPhone7

Can some permissions be set wrong, and will the traccar client say so if that is the case.

I got plenty of other clients connecting on port 5055.

The client was set to the wrong server (demo.traccar.org) first, but that have been changed to the right server.

Leif Neland6 years ago

The log on the device just say "Service created" once, then "Location update" every 5 minutes. (Even if the client is set to update every 60 seconds)

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

If status in the app shows location update without errors, then you should received data on the server. If it does't happen, the only explanation is that device reports to wrong server.

Leif Neland6 years ago

Is there an issue that the ios app continues to report to "the old server" even if the value is changed?

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

I don't think so, but just in case I would stop and start service.