Application does not load for more than 500 users

Mega Box Brasil3 years ago

Is something happening with the Traccar Manager app for Android? Because more than 500 users reported that the application opens but it has a white screen and doesn't load. * No error message * The app is in the latest version * There are more than 500 users, from various device models, connections, Android versions, etc. I'm just reporting because it's already 5 days and there are very few people complaining on Google Play, so I deduced that you don't know yet

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

Very unlikely that it's an issue with Traccar Manager itself. Have you tried doing the same thing via browser?

Yes, all browser access clients normally There are already almost 600 customers. Observation; It's not from a single system, but from more than 80 different servers In several traccar groups, all complaining about it. Which I think is very likely to be something in the app. Just look in the Play Store and you will see complaints.

Have you tried clearing app data?

Carlos3 years ago

I downgraded to version 2.12 and it's workig fine.

All my clients from several different Traccar systems and different servers, clear an application memory cache, uninstall and reinstall, reconfigure and nothing worked

Have you tried version 2.16?

Carlos3 years ago

The version in playstore is 2.15

I just installed version 2.12 and it's working perfectly for me and all my customers

The problem is precisely at 2.16

After the update on the 20th, Here in Brazil everyone who uses the Traccar manager reported in the groups that it stopped

2.12 works well for everyone

Version 2.16 was released yesterday, not on 20th. Are you sure you tested it?

I have just tried it on my phone and everything is working fine. I would need a way to reproduce the issue.

Can someone record a screen with clearing app data and setting the server address to show it's still not working with version 2.16?

Carlos3 years ago

Just tested 2.16 and had to downgrade again, it works but when I press logout it opens the browser to the login page and stays logged in in the app.

OK, but it is working in general?