Application does not load for more than 500 users

Carlos3 years ago

Yes it works. It's just the logout part.

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

Can everyone else please confirm that it's working for them? Just want to make sure.

Mega Box Brasil3 years ago

Anton, I'll try to audition for you.

Because here in Brazil, all Traccar users are having this problem after the latest version (2.16)

You can see that the app's qualification has been dropping a lot from yesterday to today. There are thousands of people who reported the problem. And when I went back to version 2.12, they all started working again.
It could be a problem that only affected the MOD (traccar modifications that worked perfectly before the last update)

But I'll install Traccar Nativo and get back to you in minutes

However, the MOD works normally in the WEB view

Test it yourself: demo.mbb.srv.br
User: demo
Password: demo

Return soon with another test

Pardon my English

I wish someone provided an example earlier. The issue seems to be with redirection, that official web app doesn't really use. That's why it was breaking for you and working for me.

Anyway, the issue should be fixed in version 2.17, which I just pushed out. It will take some time for Google to review it, but you can already download it on GitHub. Please let me know if it works now.

It is now working perfectly on version 2.17

I apologize for not submitting a test to save you time

I was installing Native Traccar unmodified and recording it to ship to you.

On native Traccar it works normally on version 2.16. However, no modified traccar was working in the traccar manager.

Now in version 2.17 it's working perfectly!

Thanks for the support and support.

If anyone posted a 1 star review because of this issue and it's working now, please update your review. It really helps the project. Thank you.

I just sent all the Whatsapp groups the quick fix you gave and asked everyone to re-rate it with 5 stars