Atrack protocol parameters

socstur6 years ago

Good day Anton,
I’m testing an Atrack protocol device and I have configured it to send additional information such as power and fuel data but I don’t see them in traccar. Are there any configuration parameters that must be set for traccar to decode the additional data sent by the device?

Anton Tananaev6 years ago

You need to configure device to send format string to the server, or configure it on the server side. Former is preferred option.

socstur6 years ago

Thanks for the quick response. How is it configured on the server side. I’m assuming it’s the config file but Which parameters need to be set?

socstur6 years ago

Also to get clarification on the device side setting...does it mean configuring it to send ASCII data instead of binary data? I read in the forums only binary was supported for the protocol

Format string can be supplied using atrack.form config parameter.

I am not talking about ASCII format. I'm talking about format string of the additional data.

socstur6 years ago

Thanks Anton. Please can you provide an example of how atrack.form is set in the config file?

Something like this:

<entry key='atrack.form'>%VN%TR%FL</entry>
socstur6 years ago

Thanks Anton!!! Much appreciated.

socstur6 years ago

Hi Anton,
I also see alarms are supported with .alarmMap config. Can you give me an example of how this is entered in the config file?

Value should look something like "1=overspeed,2=lowBattery".

socstur6 years ago

Thanks.