Attribute : Status for "h01" protocol

M. Najm4 years ago

Hi Anton,

I have an attribute named STATUS with a weird value of "4294966271" for my lk210 device which uses the h02 protocol, port 5013. Could you please clear to me what this attribute stands for and how is it calculated?

Perhaps this attribute stands for the odometer reported by the device, but it is wrongly computed.

Screenshot: https://prnt.sc/vkbmde

Thanks in advance for your reply!

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

It's a bitmask. Check protocol documentation for more details.

M. Najm4 years ago

I appreciate your prompt reply!

I will check "bitmask" and try to figure it out, as I have no idea what is about :).

One more question if allowing me, is there any way to make traccar ignore the heartbeats, so it doesn't store them on the db?

Thanks again for your availability!

You can probably enable duplicate filtering for heartbeats.

M. Najm4 years ago

Are you talking about this, "filter.duplicate" on the config file?
I think this won't help, as the heartbeats come with different time values.

In my humble opinion, I think the "filter.distance" + "coordinates.filter" may help reduce them.

M. Najm4 years ago

As for the bitmask, and sorry for asking again, is there any use/point why the devices do report it?

Heartbeats can't have different time. Maybe you should be more specific then with your request. Like provide examples.

M. Najm4 years ago

Heartbeats can't have different time

Yes, you should be right!

Here's is the data sent by device when in static mode:
1st packet: *HQ,4720038408,R12,231834#
2nd packet: 24472003840823181116112031412783060080379924000000FFFFFBFFFF001B0000000B10025C020000000000

I, unfortunately, don't have a parser for h01 data.

Which one are you calling a heartbeat. I think you have to provide more details.

M. Najm4 years ago

I will contact the device vendor and will get back with more accurate info!

M. Najm4 years ago

I have contacted the LK device vendor, and I understood that the problem is that their protocol "TQ" is slightly different from the "h02" being used on traccar. If you are interested, I may share the complete TQ protocol.

What's the difference?