cannot run traccar service on windows

muhamedoufia year ago

when i use traccar on windows.
and the server face error when is not find db because the db server maybee shutdown

2023-02-28 19:13:35 ERROR: Main method error - Connection refused: no further information - ConnectException (... < DatabaseModule:79 < <gener:-1 < *:-1 < ... < Main:126 < ...)

the traccar service become unable to activated

Anton Tananaeva year ago

It sounds like you already know what the problem is:

because the db server maybee shutdown

muhamedoufia year ago

no if i launch the db server
the service still unable to running

Anton Tananaeva year ago

What database are you using? What's in the configuration?

muhamedoufia year ago

i use mysql

<entry key='database.driver'>com.mysql.cj.jdbc.Driver</entry>
    <entry key='database.url'>jdbc:mysql://localhost/traccarv1?serverTimezone=UTC&amp;allowPublicKeyRetrieval=true&amp;useSSL=false&amp;allowMultiQueries=true&amp;autoReconnect=true&amp;useUnicode=yes&amp;characterEncoding=UTF-8&amp;sessionVariables=sql_mode=''</entry>
    <entry key='database.user'>root</entry>
    <entry key='database.password'></entry>
Anton Tananaeva year ago

How have you tested that MySQL is accepting network connection?

muhamedoufia year ago

i don't understand ? mysql is loccally

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Yeah, local network connection. Surely before asking for help you verified that it's not a database configuration issue. Please provide details how you tested it.

muhamedoufia year ago

The database was working fine today, but when I started now to work on it, I found that the wamp server is not running, I run it and i opened the server page 127.0.0.1:8082 and I saw a massage "failed to fetch" I opened "task management" and I restarted the traccar service and then it no longer works.
One thing to point out is that I'm working on the database using django, so I added new tables to the database

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Well, the error message says that the database is not accessible, so either it's not running or misconfigured.