Can't use the DEMO

Enkelaar9 years ago

Hi,

I'm very curious about the traccar app and how to use it. However I cannot start the demo. How can I register an account or login?

Kind regards,

Mic

Anton Tananaev9 years ago

You need to fill login and password (anything you want) and click Register button. Demo website.

Enkelaar9 years ago

Thanx,

However I cannot see my phone yet.

User is Enkelaar , the unique identifier is the number listed next to device identifier in the iOS app?

Kind regards,

I can see data from one of your devices, but nothing from the second one.

Enkelaar9 years ago

I assume you can see from the 66....?

Enkelaar9 years ago

It is visible for me too now!

There might be some delays on the demo server because of high load.

Enkelaar9 years ago

Thanx Anton,

Just wanted to see if I can add my gps tracker now also, but it seems the demo site is out?
Furthermore is it possible to see a route as a line instead of all the points and perhaps in a google maps link?

Kind regards and love the project!

Please try again now.

As for route, no, currently there is no way to disable points, but they should be connected with a line.

Enkelaar9 years ago

thanx I'm in.

Just added my Meiliago GT60 tracker and set the server to demo.traccar.org, UDP protocol and port 5009, will this turn up in the demo traccar map or should I use TCP and/or won't this work anyway?

Meiligao port accepts only TCP protocol.

Enkelaar9 years ago

Just switched to it...

TCP
IP: demo.traccar.org
Port: 5009
Tracker ID: 12312312
IMEi: as stated under my account

Not sure if this works well...

I don't see any data on port 5009 on the demo server.

Enkelaar9 years ago

instead of demo.traccar.org

I've now set the demo.traccar.org ip adress in combination with the port 5009, as the GT60 does not understand adresses. Cannot check it just now as the server is pretty busy.

Furthermore I'm trying to install the server on my synology however I've difficulty on ssh ing the gettext and other utilities on the NAS. Do you perhaps have an easy howto?

Package for Synology is developed by 1sthandy. I guess it's better to ask him about it (see www.1sthandy.de).