Coban306A OBD data issue

chandu917 years ago

Hi, i m using coban 306A device for my application. I have plugged two devices in two different cars (Ford figo and Hyundai I20). The ford vehicle is pushing the OBD data to my server but Hyundai is not. is this kind of hardwawre issue or what?

Please help me

Anton Tananaev7 years ago

Try swapping devices and see the result.

chandu917 years ago

Thanks for the reply Anton.
I have plugged three more devices in Mercedes trucks. I am facing the same issue. Only Ford vehicle is throwing OBD data to my server.

BTW, I will try swapping the devices.

If devices are the same, then it's either device problem or it's just not compatible with your trucks.

chandu917 years ago

you mean the protocol compatibility. what i have seen in my DB is, one device had sent the data for just one day. After that it never sent. Same happened with Hyundai car's device. it sent data once, after that it din't. i don't understand what the problem is.

chandu917 years ago

I saw the status of 306A on this site under devices. the status says => "device most likely works, but it hasn’t been tested yet". does it mean that there is an issue with the device?

chandu917 years ago

Hello Anton,
I was going through the protocol sheet of 306A device of coban. I don't understand one command's meaning which says "Set OBDII data sending way". And here i have to send a command to device like this "**,imei:359587010124900,126;". But I don't know what this command does. Can u please here if u have any idea about this?

Unfortunately I don't know what it means either.

chandu917 years ago

It's ok. Thanks