custom commands and existing commands

mohamed_fadol4 years ago

thanks a lot
when i saved commands for an device don't appearing in options for send commands, this is for normal commands .

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

It is normal if those commands are not supported for a protocol. What commands are you trying to save and why?

mohamed_fadol4 years ago

thaks a lot Anton for reply
I want to save custom commands for teltonika and rubtela devices , but how get custom commands for that devices , or from where get the , and how define the protocol for the

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

For commands you should check device vendor documentation.

mohamed_fadol4 years ago

thanks Anton again
are you meant teltonika are providing the commands in documentation for using in custom commands .

Ryan S3 years ago

If sending a custom TCP command what is the expected data? I can't find an example of the preloaded command the Traccar has that works, but when I send the same command via the custom command it doesn't work. For instance I'm setting the upload interval to 30seconds. So the data I'm putting in the data field is [SG* DEVICE ID * 0009 * UPLOAD,30]
Anton, can you share what the preloaded "periodic interval" command is sending for the same? Or where that is found on the server for the rest of the preloaded TCP commands? Thank you.

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

I would recommend checking encoder class if you want to know more details.

Ryan S3 years ago

Thank you. I found out I only needed to send UPLOAD,30 portion of the command. You made it very easy to do the rest. Thanks again Anton. You da man.