Custom Map

astinaprojecta year ago

Hi Everyone,

I want to display the XYZ url that I got from local geoserver, with the following link :

http://localhost:8080/geoserver/gwc/service/tms/1.0.0/WorldMap%3Aworldmap@EPSG%3A4326@png/{z}/{x}/{y}.png

But when I pull the link in another application (in this case Traccar web) when I enter the XYZ url from the geoserver, the folder that appears in Traccar appears repeatedly as shown in the following image.

What is the solution so that the map in Traccar appears normally like maps in general?

Thank You.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Probably the tile format is not compatible, if that's not what you expected to see.

astinaprojecta year ago

Thank you Anton for your kind response.

I have tried it and it appears but the map that appears is not like a map in general (repeating grid image display) like in the picture, is there a setting in Traccar or is it set from the Geoserver so that the display appears properly like for example the osm map?

astinaprojecta year ago

Thank you Anton for your kind response.

I have tried it and it appears but the map that appears is not like a map in general (repeating grid image display) like in the picture, is there a setting in Traccar or is it set from the Geoserver so that the display appears properly like for example the osm map?

Oh yeah, in addition, I've tried to access the map service directly from the geoserver like this image.
Where the results are different from the osm map service as like this image.
From the two pictures it can be seen that the map display from the geoserver is truncated unlike the osm map which appears as a world map without being truncated.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

There's no setting. You have to make sure the tiles are in the same format as osm.