did not receive VIN from Teltonika FM3001

Primtek4 years ago

Hi,

I did not receive VIN from Teltonika FM3001, do I need to configure something in Traccar to make it works?

Anton Tananaev4 years ago

Traccar decodes all parameters for Teltonika by default. No configuration needed.

Dibbs4 years ago

You may need to check using Teltonika's Configurator whether VIN is set as "Priority = none" or "Priority = low" in the OBDII section. That's assuming

If it's "Priority = none" you won't see it. Needs to be "Priority = low".

HIH

Dibs

Primtek4 years ago

it is already set to high

Dibbs4 years ago

Is the Operand set to Monitoring with High & Low set to 0?

Don4 years ago

yes, the operand is monitoring and priority is high

Dibbs4 years ago

Does your FM3001 send messages every Send Period when Moving but Generate messages (and not send them every Min Distance, Min Period, Min Angle & Min Speed Delta)?

I have a FMB900 (different unit but I think they all work very similarly or should) which seems to override the Send Period and send messages whenever they are generated by Min Distance, Min Period, Min Angle & Min Speed Delta.

Thanks

Dibs

Don4 years ago

well, I suspect this is hardware problem :(..
now I am waiting for new FMB001 for our development.. can't wait for the result.. meanwhile .. please give me suggestion if you might have..
many thanks

Dibbs4 years ago

Based on what I know - for a I\O or OBDII parameter to be appended\included in the messages the following settings should work:

Priority = Low
Low Level = 0
High Level = 0
Event Only = No
Operand = Monitoring

HIH

Dibs

Don4 years ago

Hi
Where to set low and high level to 0?
What I have is only set priority and operand

Dibbs4 years ago

Are you using the Configurator? Or sending Custom Commands (GPRS)?

Don4 years ago

configurator

Dibbs4 years ago

You are right. According to

https://wiki.teltonika-gps.com/view/FM3001_Parameter_list#OBD_II_.28Bluetooth.29

VIN doesn't have Low/High Levels.

Maybe try setting Event Only to Yes and see what happens. Also you might need to make sure you are on a relatively recent firmware.

HIH

Dibs

Dibbs4 years ago

Since you are looking at the Configurator - are your Data Acquisition settings for Moving default? [might help me with my issue]

Don4 years ago

i use recently firmware and I have just set it to Event Only with low priority as suggested .. but no luck .. I can't get VIN

I also have tried to send a sms command (getvin) it returns N/A