Doubt new custom notification in modern interface.

Turbovix2 years ago

Hi, based on Traccar version 5.3, I created a new event for vehicle door opening and closing. This event is based on the ignition event(IgnitionEventHandler.java). In the old interface I receive notifications (web(pop-up), telegram, email, traccar) normally because I made the necessary changes. But in the modern interface only the notification (pop-up) appears as (unknown) instead of (open or closed door). Can you tell me where should I look to add this notification in the modern interface?

I thank the attention.

Anton Tananaev2 years ago

Have you defined the templates?

Turbovix2 years ago

Yea!

Maybe a screenshot would help.

And just to clarify, are you saying only web notifications work, but other not delivered?

Turbovix2 years ago

Maybe I didn't explain it well.
Based on the ignition event, I created one for the vehicle door. Everything works fine, when the vehicle door is opened or closed, I receive notification via email, telegram and Traccar. But the pou-ap in the modern interface is presented as unknown, since I didn't find where I can change so that this new information is presented.

Have you added it to the localization files?

Turbovix2 years ago

Hi Anton, sorry for the delay. I didn't understand your question regarding "location files".

Turbovix2 years ago

Hi Anton, hahaha, now I understand... that was really the problem. Thanks.

Turbovix2 years ago

Taking advantage of the matter, wouldn't it be possible to allow the administrator to choose the inputs and outputs as an event ?? For example: in the Suntech ST-340 protocol it has 3 inputs and 2 outputs. In the protocol they are treated as, in1, in2, in3, out1 and out2. I made some changes that work fine in my case and reality. But the good thing would be to use it in a generic way.(in1, in2, in3, out1 and out2).

Well. Changing an input or output doesn't make sense to be event by itself. An event depends on what's connected those sensors. It might be a door event or an engine block event or ignition. That's my opinion at least.

Turbovix2 years ago

Yes, that's exactly what we need.
I have some customers that have vehicles that are trucks that have a hydraulic arm that moves heavy loads. And they want the working data of that arm when used. So I don't need to modify the protocol for each client and their need.

Turbovix2 years ago

We could just use the computed attributes for each scenario.

You don't need to modify the protocol. You should be able to use computed attributes.

Turbovix2 years ago

Well, I tried to use this expression language (JEXL) for my needs and I was not successful. Maybe it's due to lack of knowledge of it. However, it, or the possibility of using it with Traccar, seems to be limited.