Customization help

Burak Yıldız3 years ago

when i click on the tools i want a popup screen to open how do i do this please help!!!

Burak Yıldız3 years ago

I think the admins are sleeping !!!!!

Burak Yıldız3 years ago

i'm new to traccar i want to make a popup about tools urgent help on information!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burak Yıldız3 years ago

What code do I need to write where?

Burak Yıldız3 years ago

I think I need to change the source code. How do I do this? What codes should I write where? urgent reply please

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

How is this an emergency?

Burak Yıldız3 years ago

It's not very urgent, I did it to draw attention :). Anyway, can you help me with this, I'm just starting out, I don't know how to add it, help me

You seriously don't see any problem with what you did? To me it looks like a disrespect to the community, so obviously don't expect any help from me.

Burak Yıldız3 years ago

Hi!
I want to make a popup screen to display vehicle information on my own page and I need to change the source codes for this. Are the source codes in the ol.js file?
Thank you

Burak Yıldız3 years ago

Hello

I want to make a popup to display vehicle information. I'm new at this, thanks in advance for your help.

Burak Yıldız3 years ago

Hello

I want to make a popup to display vehicle information. I'm new at this, thanks in advance for your help.

Last warning about spamming the forum.

Hai Nguyen2 years ago

Hello , I have what you need, already developed in lastest web version , if there is interest contact me, we can negotiate.