Empty driver id

Mik3 years ago

Hi there,
I'm facing a problem with the association between the driver id and the trips.
What I've done:

1. Added a new driver from the menu
  2. Associated the driver to a device

What I expect
I expect that all the next new trips will be associated with the setted driver identifier.

What happens
In the report, the driver column is empty. Moreover, even in the Status panel, the driver item is not shown.

Am I missing something?

Thank you

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

That's not how it works. Linking driver to a device just means that driver is allowed to drive that vehicle. You have to have a device that supports driver id.

Mik3 years ago

Ok, thank for your reply. Is there a way to do what I need or I must code it by myself?

You can try using computed attributes, but not sure if it's going to work. If it doesn't, you'll have to change the code.

Mik3 years ago

Ok, thank you. I'll change the code to fit my needs.
I'm thinking to add a new custom column in the tc_positions table in wich I'will add the driver_id setted in that moment as the driver of that vehicle. I'm searching where in the server code is implemented the insert query on tc_positions when a new update arrives. Any hint?

See data manager class.

Mik3 years ago

Hi @Anton, I added a new column in the tc_positions table with the id of the driver and the insert is ok (in the reports, I can see it). Now I noticed that I cannot see this info in the State window until I restart the server. Maybe have I to run some kind of refresh on the server collections? Moreover even in the WS notifications, I see the new key but the value is the default 0 until I restart the server. In wich file are those notifications managed?

Thank you