Error SMS

tracker10 months ago

When I put a command to send and check the SMS option, this error appears, what do I do?

Cannot invoke "java.lang.CharSequence.toString()" because "replacement" is null - NullPointerException (... < HttpSmsClient:76 < *:94 < BaseProtocol:126 < CommandsManager:76 < ...)
Anton Tananaev10 months ago

Most likely you haven't configured the phone number for the device.

tracker10 months ago

I'm testing the platform and this device from what I looked in the manual does not offer this option what to do?

I'm talking about the server side. To send an SMS to the device server obviously need to know what the phone number is. Where have you set it?

tracker10 months ago

No, the sms would come from the traccar server.
Remembering that SMS already works in notifications, I wanted to test it now in the menu in commands

https://imageup.me/11qo

I understand that the SMS would come from the server. And that's why I'm asking where did you configure the phone number to send the SMS to?

tracker9 months ago

I thought that with the traccar SMS app configured, I had to put the command and send it, since the notification is working.
Where do I put the number?

tracker9 months ago

Sorry I already found the place.

Anton Tananaev9 months ago

Where did you put it?

tracker9 months ago

I understand that you put it there now, but I meant where did you put the phone number previously?

tracker9 months ago

I had not placed.

tracker9 months ago

Thanks a lot for your help my friend.

Wait. So you never configured the phone number anywhere? How did you expect it to work in the first place?