execution of the traccar jar

Adrien3 years ago

hi,
when i run the traccar jar i have the error below, help me solve it.

java -jar ~/NetBeansProjects/traccar/target/tracker-server.jar  ~/NetBeansProjects/traccar/conf/traccar.xml 

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: liquibase.exception.ChangeLogParseException: The file ./schema/changelog-master.xml was not found in
Specifying files by absolute path was removed in Liquibase 4.0. Please use a relative path or add '/' to the classpath parameter.
    at org.traccar.Main.run(Main.java:147)
    at org.traccar.Main.main(Main.java:106)
Caused by: liquibase.exception.ChangeLogParseException: The file ./schema/changelog-master.xml was not found in
Specifying files by absolute path was removed in Liquibase 4.0. Please use a relative path or add '/' to the classpath parameter.
    at liquibase.parser.core.xml.XMLChangeLogSAXParser.parseToNode(XMLChangeLogSAXParser.java:82)
    at liquibase.parser.core.xml.AbstractChangeLogParser.parse(AbstractChangeLogParser.java:15)
    at liquibase.Liquibase.getDatabaseChangeLog(Liquibase.java:377)
    at liquibase.Liquibase.lambda$update$1(Liquibase.java:230)
    at liquibase.Scope.lambda$child$0(Scope.java:160)
    at liquibase.Scope.child(Scope.java:169)
    at liquibase.Scope.child(Scope.java:159)
    at liquibase.Scope.child(Scope.java:138)
    at liquibase.Liquibase.runInScope(Liquibase.java:2369)
    at liquibase.Liquibase.update(Liquibase.java:217)
    at liquibase.Liquibase.update(Liquibase.java:203)
    at liquibase.Liquibase.update(Liquibase.java:199)
    at org.traccar.database.DataManager.initDatabaseSchema(DataManager.java:297)
    at org.traccar.database.DataManager.<init>(DataManager.java:90)
    at org.traccar.Context.init(Context.java:290)
    at org.traccar.Main.run(Main.java:120)

thanks

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

My guess would be that you either have outdated configuration or outdated changelogs.

Adrien3 years ago

hi,
i made a git clone of the project. so I have to be up to date. we took version 4.12. it is easier to compile. getting started with version 4.13 seems complicated
thanks

Anton Tananaev3 years ago

Version 4.12 uses Liquibase verson 3.x.x, so that's definitely not what you have.

I think you need to take a bit of time to understand the code and tools you are using before asking for any more help.