Filtering of positions in map window

Alex Meléndeza year ago

I have an undesired behavior, if I activate the position filtering, it also filters the positions in the map window, I believe this because I just saw it today in a test I did, below I explain it. I want the filtering to do its function for the historical positions but when I am in the map window the last active position is shown.

In the following short video you can be seen at the beginning that the GPS device stopped sending its position for a few minutes, but hours later in a route playback it can be seen that more positions were saved that were not visible at the beginning of the video:
Video

Anton Tananaeva year ago

You can't filter positions for one thing, but not the other. If you filter positions, they won't show anywhere.

Alex Meléndeza year ago

Ok, I remove then the filter to see the positions in the map window.
Is there any way to skip nearby positions when playing the route? For example if the car made a 15 minute trip and I replay the route and scroll the position bar it is difficult to see when it moved as there are many static positions that span most of the position bar.

Anton Tananaeva year ago

Again, there's no way to filter only in one play. You either filter both or none.

Alex Meléndeza year ago

Ok, thanks for the explanation. Hopefully in future releases such a feature can be added. Thank you!